All Saints Knipton
Knipton is attractively sited
in the wooded valley of the little River Devon.
The Church, dedicated to 'All Saints' is set in the heart of the village.
It has a bold west tower built partly in the 13th century. A top storey was added in the 15th century.
Much of the rest of the building dates from these periods and was heavily restored between 1845-6 and again in 1869 when the South aisle was added.
The interior is attractive and cool with its white walls adding much to the feeling of a prayerful place.
The village also has an excellent shop and Post Office. Link here.
The local pub is The Manners Arms. Link here.