St Guthlac's Branston
The church is
Grade II* listed
The present church is built of sandstone with limestone dressings and shows signs of an earlier 12th century building.
The font is Norman. The south porch rebuilt in 1872 and south aisle restored 1895.
The north aisle has 3 pillars with Norman nailhead decorations and 3 early English arches.
The nave clearly shows the clerestory was added later than the older part of the church.
The vestry was built as the original organ chamber in 1880.